Since its release, Fallout Shelter has been one of the top selling games on iOS and Android. Bethesda decided to make it even better with its latest update.
Update 1.2 adds a brand new Survival modes to the game, on top of Piper from the upcoming Fallout 4. There are other new things like lootable enemies, and a mysterious stranger who randomly appears and give you bottle caps. Well, you can’t say no to some free bottlecaps.
Here is all the features in update 1.2 and its trailer below:
- New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) and continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
- Some Dwellers are reporting sightings of a mysterious individual in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification!
- Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
- New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up!
- Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial!
- In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
- Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
- Available exclusively on the App Store, all new legendary character Piper from Fallout 4 and five FREE lunchboxes!