Fallout Shelter, the mobile spinoff of Bethesda’s popular franchise has kept players enthralled since it debuted at last year’s E3. The game features a host of survivors that players can name, manage and control. Constant updates have kept the game fresh and stacked with content, and even more is due this week with Update 1.4.
New content for the award-winning mobile game rolls out this week, check out the full list below:
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
- New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Fallout Shelter is available now for free on iOS and Android platforms.