If you’re like me then you’ve been having a blast screwing around in Hope County, Montana these past few of weeks. However, that’s not to say that the game isn’t without its fair share of bugs, and Ubisoft is hoping to address some of them. The developer has officially released a brand new patch for the game, which fixes a slew of different issues.
Most importantly the patch fixes and improves a number of different features in the game’s co-op mode, including connectivity, voice communication, and it even fixes a bug that was causing Hurk to blow up certain players.
In addition to that, Far Cry Arcade, the game’s map editor and multiplayer, was also addressed. Players should find that they are able to download maps faster and match with other players quicker.
Of course, that’s not all the patch does, those are just some highlights. If you want to check out the full patch notes straight from Ubisoft, you can do so below.
Players should be able to download Title Update 4 on their PC’s right now, with the console versions set to go live on Monday, April 9, 2018.
Far Cry 5 was originally released a little over a week ago and is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. If you want to pick up the game on Amazon, you can do so by clicking here.
This post contains an affiliate link where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
- Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed minor bugs
COOP and Online
- Improved COOP connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence COOP specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
- Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only:
- Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading