Farming Simulator 17 Receives PS4 Pro Support in New Update
Giants Software and Focus Home Interactive released a update 1.03 for Farming Simulator 17 today, and it added PS4 Pro Support to the game.
PS4 Pro players are able to chose from three different settings for Farming Simulator 17. The first is Ultra HD, which displays the game in 4K. Next it is HD, which only has a resolution of 1080p, but has a framerate of 60 fps with improved draw distance. Finally there is Quad HD, which runs 60 fps at a resolution of 1440p.
You can check out the full list of Patch Notes below:
- Added PlayStation 4 Pro Option: Screen Resolution. Full HD (2K/1080p), Quad HD (3K/1440p) and Ultra HD (4K/2160p) are available.
- Added PlayStation 4 Pro Option: Render Quality. “Enhanced” is only available in Full HD (2K/1080p) and enable a greater Draw Distance.
- Added global game settings (can be adjusted ingame)
- Added camera sensitivity option
- Fixed bunker silos (shovels and other tools not removing material inside walls)
- Fixed trees falling through ground
- Fixed multiple selling of same vehicle (Direct Selling)
- Fixed loca issues
- Fixed GUI issues (overlaps, money unit update, etc)
- Fixed loading of removed vehicle configurations
- Fixed vehicle issues (graphic issues, triggers, particles)
- Fixed station crane
- Fixed map issues (terrain, collisions, etc)
- Fixed animal breeding stats saving (Achievements now also reached when reloading a savegame)
- Fixed various issues with helpers
- Various bug fixes and improvements
The game has sold over 1 million copies. Farming Simulator 17 is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.