FFXIV December 8 Update Hotfix Patch Notes
A new hotfix is now live!
The FFXIV December 8 maintenance has been followed by a small hotfix update for Patch 6 that addresses some of the issues identified during the early access period of Endwalker expansion.
Final Fantasy XIV server maintenance will soon be finished, allowing players to get back to the world and have fun with all the new content in Endwalker expansion.
While the main purpose of the maintenance was to provide a stable connection for players and increase the simultaneous login queue capacity, the developers have also addressed a number of issues that had been caused by the launch of Patch 6.0 previously.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Destiny 2 Anniversary Pack Includes Halo Magnum, Energy Sword, and The Battle Rifle
Four main issues have been addressed in this small hotfix, including the issue with purchasing housing plots as well as the problem with flying in pre-Patch 6.0 zones.
Below, you can check out the patch notes for the new hotfix:
FFXIV Update for December 8 – Patch Notes
- The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue wherein under certain conditions, flying would not unlock in pre-Patch 6.0 areas even if the character possessed all aether currents in the area.
- An issue wherein under certain conditions, housing plots could not be purchased once the estate had been demolished.
- An issue with free company estates wherein under certain conditions, a character’s private chambers and stabled chocobo would remain after they have left the free company.
- An issue with Wondrous Tails wherein the objective “Dungeons (Lv. 81-89)” was not rendered complete upon completion of a relevant duty.
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC. Although it’s a paid expansion, Square Enix allows players to have limited-time free access to the game before they decide to buy it across all platforms.