FFXIV Update 6.05 Patch Notes for January 4, 2022
New furnishing items and new raid difficulty have been added.
FFXIV update 6.05 patch notes has just been shared by Square Enix, and it reveals the upcoming content, battle system changes, and new items.
Final Fantasy XIV fans will get to experience new content today as soon as the server maintenance is over as Update 6.05 will be live in a few hours.
- CHECK THIS OUT: BF3 Reality Mod Open Alpha Begins Soon As Gameplay Trailer Reveals
The new update delivers new playable content as well as multiple changes to the Battle System. New items are also inbound.
The amount of bug fixes in the new patch is not as much as the previous one, but some issues have already been addressed to be fixed in future updates.
Now, let’s jump into the patch notes!
FFXIV Update 6.05 Patch Notes
- The Excitatron 6000 has been added
- The Excitatron 6000, a special instance similar to the Dungeons of Lyhe Ghiah, can be accessed after finding and opening treasure coffers obtained from kumbhiraskin treasure maps. Here, players will have the chance to test their luck and obtain priceless treasures.
- Furnishings from the FFXIV Furnishing Design Contest have been added
- New orchestrion rolls have been added
- New prizes are available for purchase using Manderville Gold Saucer
- The raid dungeon Pandæmonium: Asphodelos (Savage) has been added
- New items have been added
- New recipes have been added
- New master recipes have been added
- New mounts have been added
- New minions have been added
- New achievements and titles have been added
- The option Duty Complete (Weekly Reward Unclaimed) has been added to the Party Finder
- New music has been added
- An issue when playing as warrior wherein players could be incapacitated by damage over time effects while under the effect of Holmgang.
- An issue when playing as dark knight wherein players could be incapacitated by damage over time effects while under the effect of Walking Dead.
- An issue wherein the description of dancer trait Enhanced Devilment was incorrect.
- * This issue did not affect the functionality of this trait. The correct effect duration was 20 seconds.
- An issue wherein the effect of the PvE action Sharpcast was removed erroneously under certain conditions.
- An issue when playing as warrior wherein the healing effect of Nascent Flash could not be triggered on party members in PvP.
- An issue when playing as botanist or miner wherein triggering the Gatherer’s Boon effect did not award players with company credits.
- An issue wherein the number of tomestones needed to purchase items from Mowen’s merchant in the Crystarium (X:10.1 Y:11.8) was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the Heavensturn event items Golden Tora Kabuto and Silver Tora Kabuto were named incorrectly.
- Other minor text issues have also been addressed.
- An issue in the Excitatron 6000 wherein certain enemy actions do not appear in the battle log.
- An issue wherein the description for the action Phantom Kamaitachi is incorrect.
- * This issue does not affect the functionality of this action. Execution of this action increases the Ninki Gauge by 10.
- An issue wherein the icon of certain high-quality items introduced in Patch 6.05 are incorrect.
- An issue wherein certain items introduced in Patch 6.05, that are be purchased in exchange for MGP, can be sold to NPC vendors.
Battle System Changes
You can check out the images for new furnishing items and other additions here on the official website.
Final Fantasy XIV is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC.