FIFA 21 Objectives — Full List of Season 3, Week 6 Objectives
We're almost at the end of Season 3 in FIFA 21. So, if you need some help, we've put together a quick guide to knock the weekly FIFA 21 objectives.
If you’re trying to finish out the Season 3 reward pass in FIFA 21, this is your last week to do so. Fortunately, the new set of weekly objectives are out, which should give you plenty of experience to get there. Unfortunately, EA doesn’t provide an easy way to see all of them at a glance. So, check below for a full list of FIFA 21 objectives for Season 3, week 6.
Week 6 – Bronze Objectives
As always, these are incredibly easy. You don’t need much more than time to knock these off. In fact, you can just do them all in offline friendlies on beginner difficulty. Score or assist the required times and put the controller down. Simple as.
- Buy a Player off the Transfer Market using the Buy Now option.
- Play 3 matches in any FUT Game Mode.
- Assist 2 goals in any FUT Game Mode.
- Score 2 goals in a winning match in any FUT Game Mode.
Week 6 – Silver Objectives
These require a bit more work. You’ll have to play at least one game on Semi-Pro, which isn’t a big ask. Just pick one of the low chem teams in Squad Battles and knock it out. Fortunately, the Rivals game only requires you play a game, so you don’t have to worry about being good at FIFA 21 or anything.
- Assist in 3 separate Squad Battles matches
- Score 2 goals using a Midfielder in any FUT Game Mode.
- Score an Outside of the Box goal in Squad Battles on Min. Semi-Pro.
- Play a match in Rivals.
Week 6 – Gold Objectives
The gold objectives are a bit tougher, but still not too bad. Just remember that you’ll need to hold down L1 and R1 as you shoot to do a Low Driven shot on PS4. Xbox owners will instead hold down RB and LB. Otherwise, it’s just about finding the right mix of players and knocking everything out. These shouldn’t take you more than an afternoon to get finished.
- Assist 6 Goals in Rivals.
- Score using a Midfielder in a Rivals win.
- Score a goal in Rivals with a Low Driven Shot using a player with a Min. PAC rating of 85.
- Assist 2 and Score 2 in the same Squad Battles match on Min. Pro difficulty, using at least 4 LaLiga players in your Starting Squad.
- Earn 3,500 Rivals Points.
And there you have it. Finish those and you’ll be a heck of a lot closer to finishing out Season 3 and grabbing one of the three Storyline players waiting for you at the end. You have a week to finish these off, so make sure to get started sooner rather than later.
FIFA 21 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.