FIFA 21 Reinier — How to Complete His Future Stars Academy Objective
We finally have some Academy players in the Future Stars promo. See how to earn a new version of FIFA 21 Reinier.
FIFA 21 Future Stars is really in the thick of things today. There are new players in packs, SBCs, and objectives. One of the more exciting things happening is the new FUT Future Stars Academy players. This go around, players can earn a new version of FIFA 21 Reinier by completing a ton of objectives. Check him out.
Introducing #FutureStar Academy Objectives Player 🌟📈
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) February 12, 2021
If you missed Future Stars and the Academy players in FIFA 20, here’s how they work. You’ll unlock lower-rated versions of the player as you complete objectives before unlocking his fully-boosted card once you complete all of them. It’s a fun way to add new cards to the club and does a great job of simulating a player’s career. Here is how to get a fully upgraded Reinier.
Unlock His 78-Rated Version
The first card is incredibly easy. Just go score with your attacking players. The game mode doesn’t matter, so this is just a matter of jumping into a game and banging in some goals. Couldn’t be simpler.
- Score 4 Goals Using Forwards
Unlock His 82-Rated Version
The second version also doesn’t care which match type you use, you just need to use that 82-rated card to knock off these three objectives. Again, just hop into beginner friendlies and knock this out quickly, if you want.
- Score Using 78 OVR Future Stars Reinier in 4 Separate Matches.
- Score 3 goals using 78 OVR Future Stars Reinier.
- Assist 2 goals using 78 OVR Future Stars Reinier.
Unlock His 85-Rated Version
Here things get a bit more grindy. You’ll need to go into Managerial Masterpiece, which is a mode with a cap on your team’s rating. It’s not too hard to get a team put together for this mode, but having Reiner in the squad is going to make it a bit tougher to slot someone like Mbappe in the team, but you should be able to make it happen relatively quickly.
- Score using 82 OVR Future Stars Reinier in 6 separate matches in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Assist 3 goals with Through Balls using 82 OVR Future Stars Reinier.
- Assist 4 goals using 82 OVR Future Stars Reinier in Managerial Masterpiece.
Unlock His 87-Rated Version
This is where the true grind begins. Not only are you still in Managerial Masterpiece, but you have a metric ton of games to play. Scoring in at least 16 matches with a specific player is going to be a bear to complete. Honestly, I’m probably stopping with his 85-rated version. I just don’t have that kind of time in my life.
- Score in 6 separate Wins using 85 OVR Future Stars Reinier in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Score using Finesse goals using 85 OVR Future Stars Reinier in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Claim a Bace (2 goals) in 3 separate matches using 85 OVR Future Stars Reinier in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Score in 16 separate matches using 85 OVR Future Stars Reinier in Managerial Masterpiece.
- Play 25 games with Reinier in your starting lineup.
There are all the objectives for you to complete. One big tip for completing the Managerial Masterpiece sections is to get a few high-rated players on your bench and sub them in at the start of games. That should help you slide in a few extra solid players into your lineup.
FIFA 21 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.