FIFA 21 Season 4 Objectives — Full Week 1 Guide
Here are the Week 1 requirements for the FIFA 21 Season 4 objectives. Get out there and complete them to finish out that season pass.
FIFA 21 Season 4 has officially started. That means tons of new cosmetics, packs, and players to unlock via the season battle pass. Personally, I’m not too excited by the current selection of players, but it’s still worth completing the objectives to grab some free packs and test your luck. Of course, one of the more annoying things about FUT is that they don’t do a good job of sourcing the weekly objectives in the game. So, if you need some help with the FIFA 21 Season 4 objectives for week one, check out our quick guide below. It should get you to where you need to be.
Week 1 – Bronze Objectives
As always, the bronze level objectives are incredibly easy to complete. Just hop into a few Friendly games on beginner and knock them out while you watch Netflix on another screen. There’s really nothing to it.
- Play 3 matches in any FUT Game Mode.
- Score and Assist a goal during the same match in any FUT Game Mode.
- Score using a Volley in any FUT Game Mode.
- Win a match by at least 2 goals in any FUT Game Mode.
Week 1 – Silver Objectives
The silver objectives require a few more brain cells, but not many. You just need to play two games of Squad Battles on semi-pro and everything else can be done on beginner difficulty. Just jump on and knock them out quickly. You won’t struggle.
- Play 4 matches in any FUT Game Mode.
- Score 3 goals in Friendlies.
- Assist a goal in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on Min. Semi-Pro difficulty.
- Win 2 matches in any FUT Game Mode.
Week 1 – Gold Objectives
Now things get a little spicier. Of course, these objectives still aren’t that tough. The Squad Battles objectives will take a little effort, but you should be able to knock them out in a few games against the lower-rated teams in that mode. The Rivals objectives a bit tougher, especially that Chip Shot, but you have two weeks to make it happen. You should be able to get it done through brute force and sheer will power.
- Score 2 goals in 2 separate Squad Battles wins on Min. Pro difficulty.
- Score a goal using Finesse Shot in 2 separate Rivals matches.
- Score a Header using a ST in Squad Battles on Min. World Class difficulty.
- Score a goal using a Chip Shot in Rivals.
- Earn 3,500 Rivals points.
FIFA 21 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.