FIFA 21 Title Update 18 Patch Notes for July 27 - New Ultimate Bug Fixes
Title Update 18 is now available across all platforms.
FIFA 21 Title Update 18 is the latest attempt from the EA Sports team to deliver a balanced and bug-free experience for the players, while the game spends its last months of support.
FIFA 21 is going to be an old game soon with the next mainline entry of the series launching earlier in October this year. However, that doesn’t stop the developers from rolling out new updates for FIFA 21.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Madden 22 Ratings Release Date Schedule – Rookie Ratings Are Out
The new update for FIFA 21 is mostly a hotfix for the primary modes of the game. While the most changes and addressed issues are related to Ultimate Team, other popular modes such as Career and Volta have also received some improvements.
Focusing on the Ultimate Team, some improvements have been applied to co-op play, including the Captain’s ability to edit the squad, and some Lobby and Button Callout fixes.
On the other hand, the Career mode received a small overhaul for the Transfer Hub menu along with additional results for Netherlands in Youth Scouting.
You can have a look at all the patch notes down below:
FIFA 21 Title Update 18 Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
- The Captain can now edit their own Squad when selecting their name from the Co-Op lobby.
- Badge, Ball, and Kit Rarities can be cycled through on the Rarity tile when searching for Club Items in My Stadium.
- Addressed issues:
- A thin outline glow did not display correctly on Preview Packs.
- Removed an unintended visual effect which could briefly display when highlighting an unopened or unpreviewed Pack.
- When previewing a Pack, a placeholder kit graphic displayed on the Player Items when cycling through views.
- When getting promoted to a Division a player had previously achieved in Division Rivals, the first time Division Promotion Reward screen would unintentionally display and correctly show 0 coins earned.
- First time Division Promotion Rewards can only be earned the first time a new Division is reached.
- A placeholder graphic could display when obtaining a pack from the FUT Store.
- The Co-Op button callout could disappear and become inaccessible after using the Compare Price function on the Transfer Market.
- The Co-Op lobby could display an incorrect kit in some instances.
- A timer incorrectly displayed on the Event screen when there was no active Event.
- [PC/Stadia Only] Selecting a specific Item Rarity on the Transfer Market or in My Stadium was not possible with a mouse.
- [Stadia Only] A potential stability issue could occur in the FUT Store.
- [Xbox One Only] In some instances, the Take Me There widget could stop working as intended.
- [PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S Only] When purchasing FIFA Points from the FUT Store, the discounted price could display with unintended red text.
– This was a visual error only and did not affect pricing.
- When scrolling player lists in the Transfer Hub and Squad Hub, the list will wrap around when pressing up while highlighting the first player, and when pressing down while highlighting the last player.
- Adjusted variety of Youth Scouting results when scouting Netherlands.
- Addressed issues:
- There was no trophy presentation and prize money available when winning the Polish league.
- In Player Career, glove customization did not always apply correctly.
- Addressed issues:
- A portion of the UI did not display correctly when selecting the last substitute in My Squad.
- David Beckham’s name did not always display correctly during a match.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated the EA Sports sequence seen when launching the game.
- Updated some stadium flags, kits, team names, and badges.
- [Stadia Only] Updated the controller graphic when viewing a match through the Champions Channel.
- Added a parental controls button callout to the main FIFA Playtime menu.
- Addressed issue:
- In some instances, the Soccer Aid World XI FC could have been used in Online Seasons.
FIFA 21 is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia, and PC. If you have an active EA Play or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can play it for free.