FIFA 22 All Prime Play Objectives Descriptions
Read full descriptions here!
FIFA 22 Prime Play Objectives descriptions cannot be seen inside the game due to a strange bug, but you can all the descriptions here and start completing the challenges.
FIFA 22 has been around for nearly two weeks now, but the game has not received any update on consoles so far despite the fact that some annoying bugs are already ruining the experience for some players.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Can You Open Rewards on the Companion App of FIFA 22?
The lately spotted bug in Ultimate Team is something very strange. This bug that has appeared in the objectives tab, prevents players from reading the description of Prime Play objectives, and instead, shows some strange codes.
This leaves players in confusion as they can’t understand what they need to do to complete the Prime Play objectives. Hopefully, the descriptions are shown correctly in the Companion App, and below you can read them all.
FIFA 22 Prime Play Objectives Descriptions
- Assist 8 goals with Through Balls in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance.
- +75-rated Rare Player
Home Grown Goals
- Score 2 goals per game using First Owned players in 6 separated matches in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance.
- Gold Pack
- Assist using Bundesliga Midfielders in 3 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance.
- Two Players Pack
Balancing the Books:
- Win 4 games in the Live FUT Friendly: New Allegiance, with min. 5 players bought off the Transfer Market and min. 5 First Owned players in your starting squad.
- Small Electrum Players Pack
- Group Reward: Prime Gold Players
FIFA 22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC. You can play it for free for up to ten hours using the EA Play or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.