FIFA 22 Title Update 12 Patch Notes (June 2)
A bunch of minor bugs fixed.
A few days after its launch on PC, FIFA 22 Title Update 12 is now available on consoles, bringing a minor fix to Ultimate Team as well as improving the social features.
FIFA 22 is getting closer to the end of its life cycle as we are almost in a time of the year that EA tends to tease the next FIFA entry. That being said, it doesn’t stop developers from fixing the game’s bugs and improving the experience.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Warhammer 40k Darktide Gets Shiny New Trailer & Pre-Order Info
Today, EA Sports launched a new update for FIFA 22 on consoles, which was already available for PC and Stadia players. The new update will improve the co-op matchmaking system in Ultimate Team, avoiding it from searching for a match when one has already been found.
Also, the developers have addressed some issues with blocking other players in FIFA 22, which in some instances could affect the crossplay invitations.
Check out the full patch notes down below:
FIFA 22 Title Update 12 Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issue:
- In some instances, players were still attempting to matchmake for Public Co-Op matches despite a match being found.
* In order to address this issue, voice communication has been disabled in FUT.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits and 2D portraits.
Addressed the following issues:
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] A player could accept a Cross-play invitation from another blocked player if the invitation was sent before the block occurred.
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] Blocking a friend through the Online Friendlies UI required the block to be performed two times in order for the blocked friend to no longer be seen.
FIFA 22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC.