FIFA 22 Title Update 3 Patch Notes for PC
More fixes for Career Mode and Volta Football.
FIFA 22 Title Update 3 is now live on Steam and Origin versions of the game on console. This follows the update hitting PC six days ago.
It’s been over a month since FIFA 22 officially launched back in October 2021. Similar to previous entries, despite having a 10-day long early access, FIFA 22 still suffered from big little bugs after the official launch.
- CHECK THIS OUT: FIFA 22 Squad Battles Rewards Release Date and Time
With the first two updates, the developer managed to fix some of the Ultimate Team and gameplay bugs. Today, the third update of the game hit the console servers.
This new update brings fixes to Career Mode and Volta Football while addressing some of the rare gameplay bugs. Title Update 3 will save you from losing your Career Mode progression which has been a dangerous bug for players, triggering based on how you would exit from the game.
Also, the new update makes the Career Mode menu more accessible with a new shortcut option.
Below, you can take a look at all fixed and addressed issues in Title Update 3.
FIFA 22 Title Update 3 Console Patch Notes
- In a rare situation, the ball could be moved during a free kick without play resuming for both sides.
- In some situations, the referee did not call for a foul after the goalkeeper made illegal contact with the ball carrier.
- Addressed some stability issues that could occur during the 2nd half.
- Sometimes, goalkeepers were jumping too far forward when attempting to make a diving save.
- These jumping animations did not affect a goalkeeper’s ability to make saves.
- In some instances, the referee incorrectly cancelled their advantage call, resulting in an unintended set piece.
- When playing as a locked player, the opposition’s defensive line could have continued following the locked player deep into their own half, even when it was not beneficial to do so.
- Own goals could have sometimes registered as a Shot On Target for the scoring side.
- Added a Change Team Sheet shortcut on the Training Hub, enabling the manager to quickly cycle between Team Sheets for Training Drills.
- When getting transferred to a new club in Player Career, Pros with an OVR of 86 and higher will immediately be a part of the starting XI.
- Career Mode progression could have been lost between play sessions depending on how the mode was exited.
- When exiting Career Mode, the save pop up has been updated to have Save and Quit as the first option as it allows players to manually choose their save slot.
- In Player Career, the Avoid Conceding objective UI did not display correctly.
- In Player Career, the player controlled Pro could become a member of the starting XI unintentionally quickly.
- Added 2 new party games to VOLTA ARCADE.
- These will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EAFIFADIRECT for updates on when this will be live in-game.
- Added a shortcut for deallocating all Skill Points used in the Skill Tree.
- Added an audio cue that plays when there’s a new leader in VOLTA ARCADE party games.
- When playing VOLTA BATTLES through Activities, the opposing Squad OVR could display an incorrect number.
- The Signature Ability button callout did not always display during matches when the Signature Ability was ready to be activated.
- When selecting an AI controlled teammate in the Change Outfit menu found in the Store and browsing the available items, the player’s Avatar could be displayed instead.
- The ball could have sometimes traveled through the Musical Nets VOLTA ARCADE party game.
- During the Wall Ball VOLTA ARCADE party game, the white shooting limit line will now display as red when the player controlled Avatar crosses it.
- Addressed a stability issue that could occur when playing a VOLTA FOOTBALL Survival match.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated some badges, commentary lines, kits, banners, flags, broadcast packages, stadia, pre-match scenes, and tifos.
- Updated 31 starheads and 1 new starhead.
- This will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EAFIFADIRECT for updates on when this will be live in-game.
- Addressed various instances of typos and incorrect UI/text formatting.
FIFA 22 is now available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Stadia, and PC.