Final Fantasy XIV Gets More Info About Expansion, the New Jobs and Upcoming Livestream
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Director and Producer Naoki Yoshida shared a few more pieces of information about the Heavensward expansion during a livestream from the Nico Nico Chokaigi event in Chiba, near Tokyo.
- Dark Knights will have a themed tank mount like Paladins and Warriors (they are designed to encourage players to take on the often less than popular tank role), but no information was given about its nature. We just heard that it’ll fit the spirit of the job.
- A way will be implemented to transfer settings like personal hotbar from the Windows version to the Mac version.
- Machinists will be able to use Bard gear, Dark Knights will (obviously) use tank gear, Astrologians will use healer gear.
- The primary stat for the three new jobs will be announced in Europe (see below).
- Current level 50 dungeons will sync players down to level 50 for balancing reasons.
- The next Letter from the Producer Live will be broadcasted in mid May from Nantes, in France, where Yoshida-san will be for an European press tour.