Final Fantasy XV Director Gives More Information on Episode Duscae Demo and More
Final Fantasy XV Director Hajime Tabata provided more information about the game and its demo Episode Duscae in an interview on the Japanese magazine Dengeki PlayStation, translated by SQEX.nfo.
- Part of the latest trailer will be playable in Episode Duscae.
- The Titan fight showcased in the trailer is part of a massive and chaotic encounter against an army, in which he stomps friend and foe alike.
- Episode Duscae‘s map is quite vast. You can cruise freely around it. The demo will include the game’s basics, the fundamentals of fighting and a battle against a Behemoth.
- The map includes mountains, lakes and other landmarks.
- Night time is very dark. The team wants night to be scary, as players won’t know what will appear at any given time.
- You can enter the lake seen in the walkthrough trailer.
- Episode Duscae‘s development is at around 80%. All that’s left is optimization.
- Tabata-san will keep doing livestreams and providing info from now on.