Final Fantasy XV Gets New Screenshots Showing New Content and Update
Alongside the release of the Windows Edition and Royal Edition of Final Fantasy XV, Square Enix shows a few screenshots of the latest update.
The Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition and Windows Edition are releasing between tonight and tomorrow morning (it’s already March 6th in quite a few countries), and Square Enix released a batch of screenshots showing some of the content that we can expect, mostly focusing on the latest patch numbered 1.2.0 that is already available worldwide.
We get to see a new key art showing the four bros and King Regis, and the Character Dossiers, that do exactly what they say on the tin. A new quest has also been added to chapter 10 of the game, and more.
You can find the full patch notes below.
- Addition of compatibility with FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL PACK
- Inclusion of character dossiers (accessible from the Archives)
- Announcement of winning snapshots from fourth photo contest (viewable at Mother of Pearl at Galdin Quay)
- Implementation of new quests in Chapter 10
- Addition of new Comrades quests (exclusive to COMRADES)
- Implementation of new Royal Sigils (exclusive to COMRADES)
- Introduction of chocobo breeding feature (exclusive to COMRADES)
- Addition of new trophies (exclusive to COMRADES)
- Various bug fixes
If you want to see the new screenshots, you can enjoy them below, while you download the patch yourself. If you want to see more, you can check out a trailer the new editions, and a batch of 4K screenshots. As a bonus we also get a commercial (in 60 and 30 seconds versions) in which a Japanese commercial sells the game in a rather traditional way. I’m sure many will have a giggle at the whole idea.
Final Fantasy XV is currently available on PS4, Xbox One and is launching on PC on March 6th.