Nintendo launched a new trailer for Fire Emblem Heroes, coming to free-to-play to iPhone, iPad, and Android on February 2.
Following the release of Heroes and Heroines part 1, the publisher details a new batch of characters and their skill set.
Characters highlighted in the trailer are:
- Eliwood – Voice: Yuri Lowenthal – Artist: Miyuu
- Fae – Voice: Sarah Blandy – Artist: Himukai Yuji
- Xandar – Voice: George Spelvin – Artist: Maushima Shigeki
- Catria – Voice: Conner Kelley – Artist: Amagaitaro
- Jakob – Voice: Ben Diskin – Artist: Fujisaka Kimihiko
- Suabaki – Voice: Walden James – Artist: Yura
- Ursula – Voice: Misty Lee – Artist: Kotobuki Tsukasa
- Hinoka – Voice: Cindy Robinson – Artist: HACCAN
- Ogma – Voice: Travis Willingham – Artist: Yamada Akihiro
- Sakura – Voice: Brianna Knickerbocker – Artist: Fuzichoco
You can watch the trailer below: