First Batch of Tracks Revealed for Guitar Hero Live; Includes The Rolling Stones, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and More
In the previous two generations, few games rocked as hard as Guitar Hero and while it’s been several years since players took up their plastic guitars and rocked on stage, the popular music title is set for an encore performance in Guitar Hero Live and the first batch of tracks have officially been unveiled.
A new report from Rolling Stone gave a look at the first two dozen or so tracks from the upcoming game, which will feature a hearty mix of old-school rock classics with more modern tunes from groups such as The Rolling Stones, The Black Keys, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Lumineers, and surely many, many more to come.
The first batch of songs to be revealed for Guitar Hero Live is below:
- The Black Keys – “Gold on the Ceiling”
- Blitz Kids – “Sometimes”
- Ed Sheeran – “Sing”
- Fall Out Boy – “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)”
- Gary Clark, Jr. – “Don’t Owe You a Thang”
- Green Day – “Nuclear Family”
- The Killers – “When You Were Young”
- The Lumineers – “Ho Hey”
- My Chemical Romance – “Na Na Na”
- Pierce the Veil – “King for a Day (feat. Kellin Quinn)”
- The Rolling Stones – “Paint it Black”
- Skrillex – “Bangarang”
- The War on Drugs – “Under the Pressure”
- Black Veil Brides – “In The End”
- Rage Against the Machine – “Guerrilla Radio”
- Judas Priest – “Breaking the Law”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell”
- Sleigh Bells – “Bitter Rivals”
- System of a Down – “Chop Suey!”
- Alter Bridge – “Cry of Achilles”
- Alt-J – “Left Hand Free”
- Broken Bells – “Leave It Alone”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Higher Ground”
- The Pretty Reckless – “Going to Hell”
The songs above will all be available in Guitar Hero Live at launch, while new songs will continually be added to the game weekly.
Guitar Hero Live will release for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii U in Fall 2015.