First-Person Adventure Puzzle Game Aporia: Beyond The Valley Announced Alongside Debut Trailer
Aporia: Beyond The Valley announced for PC alongside debut trailer.
Today, publisher Green Man Gaming Publishing (the publishing arm of Green Man Gaming) and developer Investigate North Aps announced Aporia: Beyond The Valley, a first-person puzzle adventure game in development for PC and that is coming sometime later this year.
The following overview is provided:
The mystical world of Ez’rat Qin – once a mighty civilisation, now a crumbled ruin. You awake after hundreds of years of sleep, in an abandoned land and no memory of your past. Immerse yourself in this world of dark beauty, thrilling mystery and ancient puzzles, as you embark on a quest to find out what happened in this world, and to discover who you are.
Aporia: Beyond The Valley is a first person puzzle game set in the world of Ez’rat Qin. Explore a world filled with strange nature, ancient technology, and haunted by a spirit roaming the fog-covered forest. With a whole new story and puzzle mechanics, Aporia: Beyond The Valley presents players with the challenge of actively exploring and piecing together a non-linear story of what happened in this mysterious world. Aporia: Beyond The Valley brings a unique approach to the art of storytelling, by not using text or dialogue. It offers new, interesting puzzle mechanics, and elaborate environmental storytelling within an immersive world.
Key Features –
● An immersive, detailed world created in CryEngine
● Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization told without text or dialogue. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
● Avoid traps and solve brain twisting puzzles made to make you question what happened in The Valley.
● Explore bizarre architecture and overgrown nature, choosing your own path in the game’s non-linear world.
● Fully original musical score.
● Full controller support
A price-point was not divulged. But as mentioned above, an announcement trailer was: you can check it out below: