First PS4 Official Force Feedback Wheel Announced by Thrustmaster: T300 RS
Thrustmaster just announced the first official force feedback wheel for the PS4, the T300 RS, which will be released on August 15th at the not exactly cheap price of €369.99.
The wheel is also compatible with PS3 and PC and comes with a built-in paddle shifter and a two-pedal set. Incidentally it’s being used at E3 to demonstrate Driveclub.
Here’s a list of features:
- Brushless industrial Force Feedback motor with frictionless action.
- 1080° dual-belt system.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology (contactless magnetic sensor which provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel’s steering).
- Internal memory.
- Upgradable firmware.
- PS4/PS3 mode switch for maximum compatibility.
- 11 inches detachable wheel featuring the Thrustmaster QuickRelease system.
- Official PS4 Button (PS, Share, Options)
- Weighs 2.6 lbs.
- Metal paddle shifters.
- Metal pedals adjustable in both height and spacing.
- Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
The wheel is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s 3-pedal pedal sets (T3PA and T500 RS), and the TH8A and TH8RS shifters.
You can check out a gallery of pictures just below: