Telltale has released new screenshots for Tales from the Borderlands, which reveal the characters Rhys and Fiona as they go about their unique storyline and interact with other characters from Borderlands 2.
Producer Adam Sarasohn also revealed some interesting details about what the game will offer:
- The loot you grab in Tales will be available to use in other areas of the Borderlands franchise.
- It’s an episodic series that’ll be $4.99 per episode (or purchase Season Pass).
- Choices alternate the storyline of the episodes.
- The series takes place after the events of Borderlands 2. Handsome Jack is gone. (Or is he?)
- Players will play two different viewpoints. Rhys works for Hyperion; he’s a company man with grand ambitions that have been thrown off the rails. Fiona is a fast-talking con artist, with very few people left on Pandora she hasn’t swindled one way or another.
- They both have a very different opinion of the events that brought them together, and the only way to find out something near to the truth is to live their lives and make your own decisions.
You can view the screenshots below for a deeper look at the prequel.