Blindflug Studios announced today the official release date for its upcoming space real time strategy game, First Strike: Final Hour. The game is scheduled to release on May 31, 2017 on PC via Steam. First Strike is a single player gamer with no multiplayer plans at this time. In addition to the release date announcement, we also received a new trailer which can be seen below.
If this is your first time hearing about the game, here is a brief description of the game and its features:
First Strike is a fast paced real time strategy game which makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known superpowers like the USA to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to gain access to new nuclear technology, better recon intel, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
- Millions of commanders are already playing First Strike all over the world. Now, with First Strike: Final Hour, the acclaimed strategy title finally arrives on PC with all-new features and a beautiful HD rework!
- Twelve Playable Nuclear superpowers – You decide which real world superpower you play, from the USA to Russia, China or North Korea
- Devastating Superweapons – Build twelve technologically advanced rockets, from Tridents to the TSAR, unique to each Alliance
- Build Rockets and Missiles, conquer territories and research new devastating nuclear technologies.
- Control the world – shoot and defend against nuclear rockets on a 3D globe.
- Exclusive new Non-Attack-Pact system – Search for Pact partners and team up against enemies
- High resolution texture rework – Brand new reworks including night lights, bump maps, HD options and star constellations just for PC
- Fast paced strategy gameplay – Each round of first strike takes between half and hour and an hour to complete.
First Strike: Final Hour is scheduled to release on May 31, 2017 on PC via Steam.