Pokemon GO Flash, Spark, and Gleam Special Research Ticket Details
November is drawing to a close and with it is the final brand new Pokemon GO Community Day of the year.
While next month, we’re going to be treated with the yearly extravaganza that will see all of 2021’s featured Pokemon return, this month, we have Shinx.
This is an exciting Community Day as it marks the first time that Shinx has been available in the wild, with the Pokemon previously being a raid and hatch exclusive.
As always, alongside the festivities, there will also be a Special Research Ticket and Story, this time called Flash, Spark, and Gleam. Let’s take a look at the details.
How Much Will The Ticket Cost?
The Flash, Spark, and Gleam special research ticket is the cheapest available in Pokemon GO.
While historically, some have cost upwards of $15, this one will be $1 (or the equivalent pricing in players’ local countries).
Flash, Spark, and Gleam Special Research Dates, Tasks and Rewards
The Research will begin on the same day/time as the Shinx Community Day begins. This means players will be able to begin on Sunday, November 21 at 11 am local time.
While Niantic never confirms the tasks or rewards ahead of time, they usually follow an extremely similar pattern. This is what we expect the steps to look like:
- Power Up Pokemon 10 times – 15x PokeBall
- Catch 15 Shinx – Shinx Encounter
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 20x Shinx Candy
- Rewards: 2,000x Stardust, Shinx Encounter and 1x Incense
- Catch 15 Shinx: 30x Shinx Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: Luxio Encounter
- Evolve 3 Shinx: 15x Great Balls
- Rewards: 1,500 XP, 1x Incense and Shinx Encounter
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws: 50x Shinx Candy
- Evolve 1 Luxio: 1x Star Piece
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: 2x Sinnoh Stone
- Rewards: 2,500 XP, 1x Rocket Radar and 15x Ultra Ball
- Claim Reward: 3,500 XP
- Claim Reward: Shinx
- Claim Reward: 2x Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 3,000 Stardust, Luxray and 2x Rare Candy
We’ll update this post as they become official.
Is the Flash, Spark, and Gleam Ticket Worth it?
It depends on your own personal values of course, but historically, the rewards are worth more than a dollar so there’s no arguing that Flash, Spark, and Gleam should offer some good value.
Do you Need To Complete The Ticket During Community Day?
The simple answer is no, after purchasing the Flash, Spark, and Gleam ticket, there will be no time limit for you to complete it. There is one caveat though.
As Shinx are appearing more frequently in the wild now, this will absolutely be your best opportunity to finish the research.