Today, PQube and Bigben Interactive announced that FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, the latest installment in the demolition derby racing franchise, is coming to PS4 and Xbox One sometime in March 2017.
Developed by Paris-based studio Kylotonn Racing Games — the team behind WRC 6 — FlatOut 4: Total Insanity combines classic fan-favorite features and modes with all new gameplay features.
The following elevator pitch is provided:
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4 promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
A price point was not divulged, but a new gameplay reveal trailer was. You can check out below: