FlatOut 4: Total Insanity Gets Exhilarating New Gameplay Trailer
PQube released a new gameplay trailer for Flatout 4: Total Insanity which showcases exciting new modes.
PQube and Bigben released a new and exciting trailer today for their upcoming title, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity. The new trailer, which can be seen below, shows off a little more gameplay of the new modes available in FlatOut4: Total Insanity. The game will feature an expansive damage system complete with vehicle deformation and explosions in real-time with each crash.
If this is your first time learning about FlatOut 4: Total Insanity, here is an overview and list of features the game will include:
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots. Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favorites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is scheduled to release on the PS4 and Xbox One on March 17, 2017.