FM 22 Update 22.1.1 Patch Notes for November 16
Football Manager 22 first PC hotfix is now live.
FM 22 new update fixes some issues with crashes and localizations on both PC and console editions. Let’s have a look at the patch notes.
Since its launch, some Football Manager 2022 players have been facing a number of crashes and issues preventing them from a smooth experience. Hopefully, today’s update will reduce the number of crashes on all platforms.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Best Wonderkids in FM 22 at Each Major Position
As the developer has revealed in the patch notes, the new update fixes a crash that used to occur when reaching the 13th day of January in 2022. Unfortunately, the fix for this problem might require you to scrap your save and start a new career.
For PC players, the new patch improves the game’s stability and overall performance when watching games in Match Engine.
Check out the full patch notes down below:
FM 22 Update 22.1.1 Patch Notes
- Crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Xbox Edition Only: Including an issue where the game would crash around the 13th January 2022 (please note: this unfortunately may require a new save) & a crash that would occur in some instances when accepting invites to Versus Mode.
- Optimisation of a number of in-game screens to allow speedier movement through the game including, but not limited to: Loading Tactics, Data Hub, Scouting Assignments and the Inbox
- Competition and rule group fixes and improvements, including within Chile, England, France, Peru and Russia
- Reactivated scrolling using up/down arrows when inbox selected
Sports Interactive didn’t reveal any specific time for the next update, but the community is advised to post any bugs or technical issues in the specific Bug Tracker webpage for FM 22.
Football Manager 2022 is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. All Xbox Game Pass subscribers can get free access to the game.