FNF Vs. Bob and Bosip Mod, New Update Adds More Content
A new week is now available.
Almost a month after its launch, today the FNF Bob and Bosip mod received a new big update that brings more new content to the game.
If you are a fan of hardcore rhythmic games, then Friday Night Funkin is going to be an incredibly fun experience for you. The game reached excessive popularity soon after its launch, but the limited number of quests and missions made modders come on board.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Where to Download FNF Vs Annie Mod – New Character, New Battles
As an open-source game, Friday Night Funkin hosts a lot of mods from the creative community of the game. Although an official sequel to the game is in development by the original creators of FNF, you can still enjoy a lot of new, creative content developed by modders. Sometimes they even try to add some alternative storyline to the game.
Almost a month earlier, Friday Night Funkin received the Bob and Bosip mod, and earlier today, the expansion update has been released for update. Below, you can take a look at the patch notes.
FNF Bob and Bosip Expansion Update
- Overhaul: Redone The B&B UI
- Improvement: Minor Chart Improvements Split
- Adjustment: Cutscene Audio Was Increased
- Added: New Menus
- Added: New Note Skins
- Added: New Weeks
- Added: New Easter Eggs
As the patch notes reveal, the game now features a new week, which comes with a new battle mission. Also, the new update adds the new Bob and Bosip themed menu and UI to the game.
Below, you can check out what the original mod includes:
- A main week, plus a bonus week and a crossover week
- 15 playable songs with fun charts of all difficulties, including an EX difficulty for songs on the main week
- Well voice-acted cutscenes
- New characters
- A new menu & gameplay design including new arrow skins
- Gallery system
- Very cool art
Where to Download the Bob and Bosip Mod
Similar to most Friday Night Funkin mods, you can get Bob and Bosip Expansion Update from GameBanana.
Friday Night Funkin is now available for free on PC.