Focus Home Interactive: Publisher Sale Hits Xbox Today with a Wide Range of Discounts
Publisher Focus Home Interactive launches a new sale on Xbox One from October 16 until October 22 on over 30 titles for you to get your hands on
Today, Focus Home Interactive has teamed up with Microsoft to bring the gamers an impressive catalog of goodies at a discounted price and that’s just how we like it, right? From today until October 22, you can jump straight in and grab yourself one or more of over 30 titles.
Last month, we saw Focus Home again showing us their love with their publisher weekend discount sale on Steam. In the sale, we saw the likes of Vampyr and The Surge which included all the recently released DLCs coming in at a nice cut price.
This time around, we will see that same generosity Focus Home Interactive loves to spread around like butter, but this time on the Xbox One.
Here is a little tastier of the games that are up for discount:
- Vampyr – 50% off
- Spintires: MudRunner – 50% off
- Farming Simulator 17 – 75% off
- The Council – Complete Season – 33% off
- The Council – Episode 1: The Mad Ones – 33% off
- The Council – Episode 2: Hide and Seek – 20% off
- The Council – Episode 3: Ripples – 15% off
- Mordheim: City of the Damned – 75% off
- Blood Bowl 2 – 75% off
- Seasons after Fall – 75% off
- Styx: Master of Shadows – 80% off
- Styx: Shards of Darkness – 75% off
- The Surge: A Walk in the Park – 33% off
- Tour de France 2018 – 50% off
You can find more by heading over to the Microsoft Store where you will have from October 16 until October 22 to catch yourself a deal on some excellent titles.