Today, Ubisoft’s highly anticipated melee combat game, For Honor, released onto PS4, Xbox One, and PC for $59.99 USD.
To accompany the game’s launch Ubisoft has also released the game’s day-one patch which features the changes made between the Open Beta and the full release.
You can see the patch notes below:
- All countries around the Mediterranean Sea are now part of the European region.
- Collisions improvements and fixes
- Improved animations
- Audio balancing fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed occurrences of major framerate drop
- Improved flow in and out of the invitation menu
- Multiple localization fixes
Connectivity and matchmaking improvements
Metagame bug fixes and UI improvments
Hero Balancing (based on player feedback) – *** these changes were already implemented during Beta phases ***
Fixed minor issue with the round counter
General bug fixes
Ubisoft has said future patch notes will be more detail and in-depth, similar to the ones it published during the game’s live phases.