For Honor Update 2.31.0 Patch Notes & Servers Down Today (October 21)
For Honor's servers will be down for a new patch later today
A brand new For Honor update is scheduled to be deployed later today (October 21) and will bring with it the beginning of the brand new Halloween Event.
As well as the beginning of the new ‘Survivors of The Fog’ Event, today’s For Honor update also brings plenty of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. However, there will also be some lengthy server downtime too.
All the details you need surrounding the October 21 For Honor update can be found right here in this article.
- READ MORE: For Honor x Dead By Daylight Halloween Event Start Time
For Honor Server Maintenance Schedule (October 21)
As mentioned previously, there will be some lengthy downtime in order to deploy the latest For Honor update. The servers will be offline beginning at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM BST, with downtime expected to last for one hour and forty-five minutes.
Following the downtime, players will be prompted to download a brand new patch. The patch sizes can be found below, and full patch notes can be found further down this article.
- READ MORE: How to get the Purple Glyph in Dead By Daylight
For Honor Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the October 21 For Honor update,
- Removed Uninterruptible Stance from Demon Ball
Developer’s Comment: Shugoki players could use Demon’s Ball in the middle of a group fight and avoid being punished for it, and in fact teammates could pile damage onto the victim.
By removing the defensive properties on Shugoki and its victim during the move, other players should now be able to interrupt it.
We also fixed a bunch of minor issues on the attack, which prevented players from blocking/parrying the attack when interrupted at just the right time.
- Lowered Shugoki’s Super Sprint movement to 7.25m/s (from 8.5m/s)
Developer’s Comment: Reducing Shugoki’s mobility a bit here, part of the intent is to slightly reduce his overall effectiveness.
- Reduced Staggering Blow duration to 20s (from 45s)
Developer’s comment: This should tone down Staggering Blow without taking away from its impact on combat. Players will have to be more mindful of when they use Staggering Blow to be as effective as before.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the victim of skewer to have a guaranteed Guard Break on the Gladiator after getting hit by Skewer near a Wall, increased the Changed ”Exit On Wall” for the victim to 500ms (from 400ms) (FH-2320)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused entering “Qi Stance” from a Hit or Blocked right neutral heavy while holding right or forward to results in Left Stance Animation (FH-2323)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shaolin to have a wrong animation when moving guard direction during a parry (FH-2325)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Jiang Jun hard feints to snap to opponents (FH-1893)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri’s side dodge to have an incorrect animation at the end of the dodge (FH-2147)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu’s right Unblockable Finisher (from left neutral heavy) to have an incorrect transition frame when feinted to neutral (FH-2099)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu to be able to cancels the Finisher Attacks with a Dodge or Dodge Attack
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” branching from Sprint Attack to finishers, (and from Sprint Attack to Kaze Stance), to be longer than expected, reduced to 200ms recovery (from 266ms) (FH-2310)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” and “Aoarashi” to flicker (FH-2243)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Hakaze” Superior Block to connect to a Nobushi after specific moves (FH-2243)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed animation issue that caused the Kyoshin “Fujin Cuts” to play an incorrect animation if stopped after the first attack (FH-2302)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin “Fujin Force” to not track Soldiers (FH-2259)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Kyoshin to heal when hitting the Ram when the “Hikarimore” Feat or “Kirari To Kage” Feat were active (FH-2292)
- [Bug Fix] Slightly adjusted spawn positions for Defenders and Attackers
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that could cause Players to get stuck near the trap lever at Capture Zone A (FH-2280)
APPRENTICE TRIAL: STAMINA
- [Bug Fix] Adjusted the first Warlord Bot’s behavior to be easier to defeat using the intended method and added a text explaining to the player what to do
- [Bug Fix] Lowered difficulty of the 2nd Warlord Bot and final encounter
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Executions sound effects and voice lines to be missing in Dominion Beachhead with headphones on Xbox (FH-1880)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the “Incalescent Memory” effect audio to not loop while the character is idling (FH-2287)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Zhanhu’s “Horkos Qipian” chest to have incorrect physics on the default body type (FH-2271)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Hitokiri’s walking animation to behave incorrectly in some situations (FH-1945)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Nobushi’s “III Winds” ornament to float or clip on some helms (FH-1977)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Orochi’s standards on some of their chest armour to not match the cloth around their hips (FH-1572)