For Honor Update 2.33 Patch Notes Today (January 27)
Title update #2 is now live on all supported platforms!
For Honor received a brand new update earlier today (January 27), marking the second title update of Y5S4 with a brand new hero and plenty of changes.
Today’s patch comes in between 1.71GB and 2.11GB depending on your platform. So, whilst you wait for your download to complete, here’s everything you need to know about the January 27 For Honor update.
- READ MORE: DayZ Update 1.16 Release Time & Experimental Patch Notes Today
For Honor New Pirate Hero
As part of today’s new update, players will now find a new hero available for purchase. The new pirate hero will cost $7.99 USD and will be able numerous special abilities.
When using the new pirate hero, players will be able to use feats inside of chains, cancel all attack recoveries with a doge, and will have all of their heavy attacks lead directly to their choice of pistol blast or feats.
For full details surrounding the new hero, bug fixes, and more in the January 27 For Honor update, check out the patch notes below.
- READ MORE: How To Upgrade Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection and Transfer Saves
For Honor Y5S4 Title Update #2 Patch Notes (January 27)
Below you will find the official patch notes for the brand new For Honor update that was deployed earlier today (January 27), marking the second title update of Y5S4.
- Front/Side Dodge Kick miss recovery is now 600ms (was 500ms)
- Front/Side Dodge Kick miss recovery no longer allows stance change in the last 100ms
- Back Flip now has iframes and dodge frames at 100ms (was 0ms)
- Front Roll can now target swap
- Teleport Kick no longer can be accessed by holding GB (now only checks for tap input, not hold)
- Front Roll and Back Flip no longer allow stamina regeneration
- Chain links to Teleport Kick are now 66ms longer so that players can switch stance then dodge comfortably
- Attack Recoveries can now cancel to Back Flip from 200ms to 300ms (was 200ms to 400ms)
- Kick Flip miss recovery cancel to back flip chain link now is 400ms to 500ms (was 100ms to 600ms)
- Shooting Stars recovery is now 100ms longer (no longer guarantees front dodge kick when it lands)
- Flip Kick now costs 15 stamina
- Back Flip and Front Roll now cost 6 stamina
NEW HERO – PIRATE
The Pirates have developed a fighting style that is all their own by engaging with enemies from across the seas. Armed with their razor-sharp cutlass and one-of-a-kind pistol, they engage their opponents with a rush down style that can be relentless. They apply continuous pressure by mixing Pistol Blast and Heavy Attacks that Chain one after the other.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Adaptable Fighting Style
- Able to use Feats inside of Chains
- All Heavy Attacks, including Cavalier Dance and Walk the Plank, lead directly to your choice of Pistol Blast or Feats
- Can cancel all Attack recoveries with a Dodge
- Feats now use an input buffer of up to 300ms.
- Improved Material coloration system to grant more color precision.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an animation issue between Light Top to Side Heavy. (FH-2357)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an animation issue between Top Heavy Feint to Side Light. (FH-2357)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Demon’s Embrace wouldn’t cost Stamina.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Shugoki to dodge in the wrong direction after missing a Demon’s Embrace.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an animation issue when changing stance from Right to Left to Top. (FH-2484)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an animation issue between Dodge Forward Heavy Miss into Right Finisher. (FH-2246)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed issue on Sentinel map where Player could fall through the map on Capture Zone C (FH-3077)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Event Log would still display, despite being set to off. (FH-2949)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a variety of issues with Raider’s character model during certain executions. See bug reporter for more details. (FH-1924)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Nobushi’s arm would twist at an unnatural angle during her idle animation. (FH-1724)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the Boufuu chest on Kensei Body Type 1 had a small visual glitch between tassets. (FH-3031)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Black Prior’s Erzebet’s Valor Helm has air holes filled. (Part of FH-3036)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the material on Chimera’s Audrmadr helm didn’t take color when equipped to Raider. (FH-3022)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the Horkos Yinying Chest was missing physics on its lower part when equipped on Tiandi. (FH-2972)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Sinobi’s “Gyorin” helm is missing physics on the ponytail. (FH-2945)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a visual bug on Body Type 1 Berserker’s “Drukkna” arms. (FH-2943)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Kensei’s Boufuu chest piece had linked thigh guard corners. (FH-2930)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where there was a hole under the arm in Valkyrie’s Gyllenstierna arm piece. (FH-2902)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed and issue where the mask in Choucho’s Metamorphosis illustrious outfit or Choucho’s Metamorphosis effect doesn’t fit Hitokiri properly. (FH-2901)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Centurion’s blade would appear upside down in the “Ala lacta Est”, “Fortiter et Recte”, and “Roman uppercut” executions. (FH-2806)
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where Raider’s “All of You” emote wouldn’t execute entirely from the top right stance. (FH-2627)