For Honor Update Today (July 29) - Patch Notes & Servers Down
Server maintenance will be required before players can jump back in!
A brand new For Honor update is set to be deployed today (July 29) for all platforms. Unfortunately, the new update does come with some server downtime, meaning players will be unable to play for the duration of the server maintenance.
It was only a few short days ago that For Honor players received a fresh update with a brand new hero, Kyoshin. So, don’t expect anything quite as exciting in today’s update. There are however multiple changes to the new hero, Kyoshin. More details can be found in the patch notes below.
- MORE: Cold War & Warzone Playlist Update Today (July 29) – Patch Notes
For Honor – July 29 Update & Patch Notes
The latest For Honor update introduces plenty of buffs to the game’s latest hero, Kyoshin. Check out the full patch notes below, taken from the official For Honor subreddit.
· Kaze Stance can now be activated at 200ms from recoveries (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Attacks now link to Finishers at 200ms (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Aoarashi now moves forward 2 meters, up from 1
· Aoarashi Followup can now be target swapped
· Tengukaze is now more difficult to dodge
· Fujin Cuts now cost 3 stamina (down from 6)
· Hakaze now deals 8 damage (down from 12)
· Kagerou now deals 4 Bleed damage over 4 seconds (up from 3 damage over 4 seconds)
· Sajin-Arashi’s Miss recovery is now 600ms (down from 800ms)
· Hakaze now has 100ms of Guard Break vulnerability (was 0ms)
· Mujoukaze’s trajectory was adjusted to properly hit external targets
· Fixed an issue where followups were too difficult to use if players blocked multiple attacks with Kaze Stance
· [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Introduction Cinematic for attackers to have an incorrect fly by
The For Honor servers will be taken offline at 6AM PT / 9AM ET / 2PM BST for approximately 45 minutes. A new patch will then be deployed for players to download before they can jump back into For Honor.
Ubisoft has shared details of the upcoming patch, and it’s only a small one. When deployed, players will be required to download a small 13.9MB update. This is the patch size on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.