Fortnite: Anime Legends Bundle - Images, Styles, and Back Bling
Anime, meet Fortnite!
After the latest Fortnite update went live, the leakers got to work and discovered a brand new Anime Legends Bundle that will be available at some point in the future.
Here’s everything we know about the new Anime Bundle following the latest update. If you didn’t know, a new update has just been released for Fortnite on March 30. You can find the full patch notes and other information in the link below.
- FORTNITE: v16.10 Patch Notes
Anime Legends Bundle
A new Bundle will be coming to the Item Shop, and it’s a special Anime themed bundle that is rumoured to be called the “Cyber Infiltration Pack”. You can check out what’s included in the bundle in the tweet below, courtesy of Fortnite leaker @iFireMonkey.
There will also be an “Infiltration Tools Pack”, it is believed that the two bundles will be purchased separately, but ultimately will be part of the same Anime set. Check out the tools bundle below!
How Can You Get The New Bundle?
Unfortunately, the leaks only detail what’s included in the new bundles, and not how or when you’ll be able to get your hands on them.
However, leaked skins and bundles do usually appear in the Fortnite Item Shop between 30 and 60 days of them being leaked. The Anime Legends Bundle will likely either be purchasable via V-Bucks OR via a real-money purchase.
It’s important to note that nothing is confirmed regarding the release date or how you will be able to get your hands on the new Anime Legends Bundle in Fortnite.
Fortnite Update v16.10
The brand new Fortnite update has just gone live today (March 30), and there’s a lot to be discussed. You can find all the new inclusions from the latest update below:
- A new apex predator stalks the Island
- BoneCrafting and loot adjustments!
- Creative Powerups now support Team, Class, and All combinations
- Pirate flag coming April 3rd at 8 PM ET: new Save the World Ventures Season
- Primal Shotgun fire rate reduced
- White heavy check markMakeshift Shotgun adjustments
- White heavy check markCrafting material costs now scale with Makeshift rarity
- White heavy check markAnimal Bones and Mechanical Parts can appear as added floor loot
If you want to read a more detailed post regarding the new update, including when server downtime will commence, check out the link below.
- FORTNITE: v16.10 Patch Notes and Server Downtime