Fortnite: Where To Collect Artifacts For Tarana - Spire Challenge
Here's all the locations so you can collect artifacts for Tarana and complete the Spire challenge!
After the brand new update for Fortnite went live on March 30, many players were wondering where they can collect artifacts for Tarana in order to complete the Spire Challenge. We’ve gone ahead and put together a full guide so you can get this challenge done as quick as possible.
If you haven’t jumped into the latest update of Fortnite, there’s a lot you need to catch up on. There are now raptors roaming the Battle Royale island, check out the trailer from Epic Games below.
- FORTNITE: Raz & Tarana – Unlock New Styles
Where To Collect Artifacts For Tarana
There’s an incredibly easy way to complete this Spire Challenge, all you need to do is head straight to the Boney Burbs point of interest on the map. We’ve gone ahead and circled the location on a map below.
Once you’re at the location, all you need to do is explore the derelict houses in the area. You’ll find the first hidden artifact in the building next to the respawn van, hidden behind a tree next to the porta-potty.
Then for the second artifact, head south through the small wheat field and you’ll see a clock tower. The second artifact is under the stairs on the outside of the tower.
Finally, head over the road from the small clock tower into the much larger building in the middle of Boney Burbs. The third and final artifact needed to complete the challenge is behind the blue half-wall when you first enter the building.
That’s it, you have no successfully completed the ‘collect artifacts for Tarana’ Spire Challenge in Fortnite.
Fortnite Spire Challenges
If you’re attempting to complete all of the new Spire challenges added into the v16.10 update, you can find out how to find the Thief, Play the Last Log and Return to Raz at the link below.
- FORTNITE: Spire Quest
Fortnite Update v16.10
The brand new Fortnite update has just gone live today (March 30), and there’s a lot to be discussed. You can find all the new inclusions from the latest update below:
- A new apex predator stalks the Island
- Bone Crafting and loot adjustments!
- Creative Powerups now support Team, Class, and All combinations
- Pirate flag coming April 3rd at 8 PM ET: new Save the World Ventures Season
- Primal Shotgun fire rate reduced
- White heavy check mark Makeshift Shotgun adjustments
- White heavy check mark Crafting material costs now scale with Makeshift rarity
- White heavy check mark Animal Bones and Mechanical Parts can appear as added floor loot
If you want to read a more detailed post regarding the new update, including when server downtime will commence, check out the link below.
- FORTNITE: v16.10 Patch Notes and Server Downtime