Fortnite DreamHack Open - How to Register April 2021
The DreamHack Open is back in Fortnite!
The DreamHack Open is back in Fortnite with a huge prize pool. Everyone is eager to sign up, but not everyone knows how.
The semi-regular DreamHack Open has made its way back into Fortnite for the first time since January and everyone is excited to get started.
With the full schedule already up, casual and hardcore Fortnite players alike are ready to sign up for a chance of winning the $250,000 monthly prize.
If you’re having a hard time figuring out how to sign up, here’s everything you need to know about how the DreamHack Open in Fortnite and how to register.
- MORE: What Is Fortnite Lantern Festival – Celebrating Ramadan in Middle-East
DreamHack Open Fortnite How to Register
Registering for the DreamHack Open is relatively simple. To do it, follow these steps:
- Open Fortnite on whatever your system of choice is.
- Once in the game, take a look at the top section of the screen for the different tabs and you should see a tab labeled “compete.”
- Click the tab and look through the different card options for one titled “DreamHack Online Open.”
- Click the card and you should be registered from there.
If you’re having any issues with registering for the tournament, make sure to consult the FAQ section of the official DreamHack Open website.
Curious about your Fortnite locker’s worth? Check out this article that breaks down how you can know exactly how much your locker is.
Today saw another patch being pushed for the game. Here’s everything you need to know about the bug fixes, skin additions, and update time for version 16.20.
For any and all Fortnite content, make sure to stick right here with DualShockers and check back for all the latest updates.