Fortnite Legendary Quest - Converse With Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflow, Riot, or Bushranger
Here's all the locations to converse with the NPCs
If you’re looking for a challenge, there’s plenty of new Legendary Quests available in the latest season of Fortnite. To get things started, players will need to converse with Sunny or various other NPCs around the Fortnite map.
Thankfully, DualShockers have got a complete guide for the first Legendary Quest of Season 7. Here are the locations of Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflow, Riot, and Bushranger.
- MORE: Fortnite Season 7: Who Is Doctor Slone?
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7
Legendary Quests aren’t the only new thing in the world of Fortnite. On June 8, Epic Games released a brand new Season of Fortnite, titled “Invasion”.
Players are now able to jump into Season 7 and get their hands on a new Battle Pass, new weapons, and discover the brand new map.
Battle Stars have also made their triumphant return in Season 7, a feature many original Fortnite fans will know well. For those that might be confused as to what purpose Battle Stars have, check out the link below for a full guide.
- MORE: Fortnite Battle Stars Return In Season 7
Fortnite Legendary Quests
Thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter, we now know all of the Legendary Quests available so far in Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7. Check them out below to find out which quests you need to complete to earn XP.
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflow, Riot, or Bushranger – 45,000 XP
- Collect Stone from The Aftermath – 30,000 XP
- Collect different IO tech weapons – 30,000 XP
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy board – 30,000 XP
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believe Beach – 30,000 XP
- Interact with a dead drop in Weeping Woods – 45,000 XP
- Step onto a body scanner – 30,000 XP
- Converse with Rick Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO tech weapons – 30,000 XP
- Damage an IO guard – 30,000 XP
In order to complete the first Fortnite Legendary Quest, “Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflow, Riot, or Bushranger”, players must talk to any 3 of the named NPCs mentioned in the Quest.
Below you will find a map with the location of all NPCs that you can interact with to complete the challenge, simply head to 3 of the NPC locations and interact with them to complete the quest.