Fortnite: Raz & Tarana Outfits - How To Unlock New Styles
Want some extra styles for the Raz and Tarana outfits?
Fortnite has released brand new styles for the Raz and Tarana outfits, here’s how you can get your hands on them right now in-game.
If you weren’t aware, a brand new update has just been released (March 30) and there were a lot of leaks and new content to discuss. You can find out all about the new Anime Legends Bundle at the link below.
- FORTNITE: Anime Legends Bundle
How To Unlock New Raz & Tarana Styles
Thanks to @FN_Assist on Twitter, we have an up-close look at the new styles available for Raz and Tarana in Fortnite.
Not only can we get a good look at the new gold and chrome styles available, but the Fortnite leaker has also revealed how you can get your hands on them.
The method is quite simple but may take some time. Players will be required to level up past 100 in order to unlock the variations of Raz and Tarana.
You can find a full list of the level required for which styles below, along with images of the relevant outfits. Thanks again to @FN_Assist for all of the information.
Fortnite Update v16.10
The brand new Fortnite update has just gone live today (March 30), and there’s a lot to be discussed. You can find all the new inclusions from the latest update below:
- A new apex predator stalks the Island
- Bone Crafting and loot adjustments!
- Creative Powerups now support Team, Class, and All combinations
- Pirate flag coming April 3rd at 8 PM ET: new Save the World Ventures Season
- Primal Shotgun fire rate reduced
- White heavy check mark Makeshift Shotgun adjustments
- White heavy check mark Crafting material costs now scale with Makeshift rarity
- White heavy check mark Animal Bones and Mechanical Parts can appear as added floor loot
If you want to read a more detailed post regarding the new update, including when server downtime will commence, check out the link below.
- FORTNITE: v16.10 Patch Notes and Server Downtime