Fortnite Reboot a Friend - How to Earn Exclusive Rewards
Looking to claim as many rewards as possible?
Feels like every week Epic Games is offering rewards for players who consistently log in to play the Battle Royale.
Today, Epic Games announced the return of Reboot a Friend, a rewards program that gives players gifts for inviting their friends to play Fortnite.
The new loot is pretty great and the offer goes until April 26, so there’s plenty of time to drop in and grab some gear.
Here’s how to redeem your Fortnite Reboot a Friend rewards.
- MORE: Fortnite Recycler Gun – Stats, Usage, and How To Get It
Fortnite Reboot a Friend
Here’s how to earn rewards with Reboot a Friend.
- Log into your Epic account on the Epic Games website. You can find the login link right here.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the Reboot a Friend webpage. You can find the Reboot a Friend link right here.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page where you should see three large sections of the screen with text reading “First Game Bonus: Earn 100 points for playing your first game with this friend.”
- Click on the yellow “reboot” square in the center of the boxes mentioned in the previous step.
- Look at your friend list and click reboot on the available friends who haven’t played Fortnite in over 30 days.
- Play one game with that friend to earn 100 points that are used to claim rewards.
- Repeat for maximum new loot.
You can only earn the 100 points once with each friend when playing together for the first time, but each additional game played with them will net you 10 more points.
Players have been experiencing server issues today April 6, but it seems like all the issues have been fixed. If you were confused by this morning’s outages, make sure to check out our full coverage right here.
You can find any and all of our Fortnite coverage right here on DualShockers.