Fortnite: How to Complete Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
Here's your first set of challenges to complete in Season 6.
Fortnite Season 6 challenges for the first week is now live and can be completed easily by accomplishing some simple missions and task, with most of them relating to the game’s brand new Crafting system.
A few hours earlier, the new season of Fortnite officially started with an exciting cinematic trailer from Agent Jones’s last efforts to fix the Zero Crisis. This new trailer, which is an introduction to the start of a new season and a new single-player story-driven mission, introduced some new characters as well, including The Foundation, who is assumed to be the leader of The Seven.
With the beginning of Season 6, there are new challenges to complete in the first week, similar to the previous seasons. Here, we will help you out with challenges.
- MORE FROM FORTNITE SEASON 6: Fortnite Season 6 – What Are the New Animals and How Do You Get Them?
Fortnite Season 6 Challenges – Week 1
Similar to the last season, the new season also features two sets of Epic and Legendary challenges. While you can complete the Epic challenges until the end of the season, the Legendary challenges should be finished until the end of Week 1 or their rewards will be lost.
- Hunt Wildlife
- Craft Primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak [Help: Kill boars or wolves and pick up their bones and meats to craft the cloak]
- Talk to characters
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors
- Craft Mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon [Help: Pickaxe the vehicles to get the parts]
- Find golden artifacts near The Spire [Help: They can be found in interior areas at The Spire]
- Craft items