Fortnite Season 6 V16.00 Update - Patch Notes (Today, March 16)
Here are the patch notes of the latest Fortnite update.
Fortnite’s popularity as a battle royale game remains on the rise over the years. Epic Games has released a new Season for the game which not only changes the map but adds tons of new skins, weapons, and exciting new challenges.
The build-up to the next season has been quite exciting, to say the least, with a Zero Point appearing on the map at the end of Season 5. The Zero Point is a story object in the game and is regarded as a bridge to other realities. Epic Games finally revealed what’s coming in Season 6 via a live stream event. Season 6 is known will be adding animals to the game alongside brand new crafting mechanics. Here are the patch notes revealed so far.
- MORE FROM FORTNITE: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6: How To Get The New Kitbash Style
Fortnite Season 6 Update – Patch Notes
CREATIVE V16.00 UPDATE
IMPROVED BARRIER DEVICE
The improved Barrier device is here and includes some updated artwork! Previously, the Barrier device was tied to the build grid, now it can be placed anywhere without needing to be anchored to prebuilt structures. The new Barrier device can be cut, copied, pasted and rotated, and is added to the quick bar rather than the trap inventory. Additionally, the Barrier provides improved scalability selections. If you need a small or large barrier, the scalability improvements will allow Creators to alter the size of the barrier before and after being placed.
ISLAND GRID CHANGES
- To help creators remember which size of Grid Island is being used:
- The normal Grid Island now appears Green.
- The Large Grid Island now appears Blue.
- The Flat Grid Hub still appears Gray.
ISLANDS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the Featured Island Rift locations were shifted to the right in the hub.
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose functionality during a game when an X-4 Stormwing was present on the island.
- Fixed an issue where a Seasonal Rift showed up instead of the Main Player Rift in the hub.
- Fixed an issue where the Start Game UI was hidden but could still start the game.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not edit island game settings.
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes encountered old hubs when using Creative Fill.
GAMEPLAY BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the player was halted every time a shot landed.
TOOLS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the player could move while navigating the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the Equip button in the creative inventory did not function properly.
WEAPONS AND ITEMS BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where players could become invisible when using hiding props.
- Fixed an issue where the Mounted Turret failed to function properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Campfire was not destroyed when rocks were deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the Beacon badges did not respect view distance in-game.
PREFABS AND GALLERIES BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where assets from the Oasis Island prefab and gallery could not be destroyed.
- Fixed an issue with low draw distance for the Primitive Shapes Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the player was resized incorrectly using the Prop Gun and Phone Booth.
- Fixed an issue where the Sneaky Snowman disappeared when the player entered and exited the Phone Booth.
- Fixed an issue where HUD messages appeared at the top when the placement was set to Bottom Center.