Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges - Open Chests, Collect Research Books
A new set of challenges will go live soon.
Similar to every week, we have the Fortnite Week 8 challenges in Season 6 listed here, just a few hours before they officially go live.
Every week, Fortnite offers a new set of challenges for players, completing which grants them rewards in return.
- MORE FROM FORTNITE: Where to Buy Fortnite CASETiFY Collections?
The Wee8 challenges feature a wide variety of tasks that should be done in the game properly. While they don’t sound complicated, some of them might a bit tough to complete if you don’t know the locations.
Without further ado, let’s see what Epic wants us to do this week.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges – Chapter 2 Season 6
- Collect research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park
- Use launcher from Guardian Towers (0/3)
- Open chests at The Spire or Guardian Towers (0/2)
- Damage opponent within 10 seconds of landing
- Use Firefly Jar at the Pizza Pit
- Drive from Durrr Burger to Pizza Pit without exiting a vehicle
- Destroy structures with fire (0/100/200/300/400/500)
Probably collecting research books from Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park would require some time and exploration. On the other hand, damaging opponents within 10 seconds of landing could also be a tough challenge to complete, but you have the whole season to get it done.
Keep in mind that the Legendary challenge should be completed by the next Thursday or it will be gone. In order to destroy structures with fire, you can collect some fireflies and throw them towards flammable structures such as wooden buildings. (Thanks, FortniteInsider!)
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The mobile versions, especially the iOS one, could soon get an update once the ongoing court sessions between Apple and Epic Games reach a result.