Fortnite Spooky TV Sets Locations and How to Destroy
Here is how to destroy the TV sets in Fortnite.
The ongoing season in Fortnite, Season 6, is coming to a close in less than a week. However, there is still a lot of quests and challenges players can take part in to earn rewards, and the Foreshadowing Quest is one of them.
- MORE: How To Get Abducted In Fortnite – UFOs & Aliens Explained
For those who are unaware, the Foreshadowing Quest made its debut in Season 6. The quest is not like all the other ones, but it gives fans an idea about what they can expect from the Season 7 storyline. There are a total of five tasks in the Forseshawdowing Questline, comprising of the following:
- Repair Damaged Telescopes
- Investigate Downed Black Helicopter
- Use CB Radio
- Place Warning Signs at Crop Circles
- Destroy Spooky TV Sets
If you are wondering how you can Destroy Spooky TV sets, here is all you need to know about it.
Fortnite TV Locations and How to Destroy
Before you can destroy the spooky TV sets, you need to find them. They are scattered all over the map, so finding them on your own is quite difficult. We have listed down the exact locations for you, so you can find them easily.
- First Fortnite spooky TV – In an island towards the north east of Craggy Cliffs
- Second Fortnite spooky TV set – Towards the south west of Coral Castle near a hill
- Third Fortnite spooky TV set – Towards the north of Holly Hedges amidst some trees.
- Fourth Fortnite spooky TV set – On the west hills of Dirty Docks, amidst some pine trees.
- Fifth Fortnite spooky TV set – Towards the west of Lazy Lake, across the river.
- Sixth Fortnite spooky TV set – Towards the South of Catty Corner, near the weather station
- Seventh Fortnite spooky TV – Towards the south of Slurpy Swamp, amidst some trees.
Since you don’t have to destroy all of these in one game, it is quite easy to complete them. Simply drop at each location at the start of your match, and you should be able to complete it in no time.