Fortnite v16.30 Update Today (April 27) - Patch Notes, Changes
v16.30 is officially here!
A brand new update is set to be released on April 27 for Fortnite, v16.30 will be available for download on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and mobile devices.
We’ve got everything you need to know about the v16.30 update right here in this article.
The new update brings with it the hotly anticipated Neymar Jr Skin! If you want to find out more about the upcoming Cup for Neymar Jr, check out the link below to find out about all of the rewards plus more.
- MORE: Neymar Jr Cup Details
Fortnite v16.30 Update – Patch Notes & Changes
The official Fortnite Twitter account has revealed the full changes for the new v16.30 update which you can find below.
v16.30 brings the heat:
- Help Jonesy The First take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in-hand to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact number values for stats like damage and fire rate.
You can find the Tweet with the notes for the new Fortnite update released on April 27 right here, courtesy of the Fortnite Twitter account.
Fortnite v16.30 Server Downtime Schedule
The Fortnite servers will be in a scheduled server downtime for the new v16.30 update.
Players won’t be able to play Fortnite for a set amount of hours, if you want to know the exact time frame that the servers will be down then check out the link below.
- MORE: Fortnite Server Downtime Schedule (v16.30)
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Season 6 of Fortnite Chapter 2 is now well underway, with the latest season kicking off on March 16.
Season 6 of Fortnite is set to come to an end on June 7, so make sure you jump in now and discover everything new in the hit Battle Royale.
Fortnite is available for free on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Switch, Google Stadia, and Android.