Forza Horizon 4 Gets First 4K Screenshots and Details; Special Editions Revealed
Microsoft and Playground Games revealed the first screenshots and a ton of details for Forza Horizon 4, including the special editions.
Following the reveal at Microsoft’s press conference from E3 2018, the house of Xbox released the first assets and details about Forza Horizon 4.
First of all, we learn what the game is all about with a series of official bullet points:
“Experience dynamic seasons in a shared open world, explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain.”
Seasons Change Everything
- Britain Like You’ve Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10 PCs.
- Master Driving in All Seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New Content Every Week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards!
Become a Horizon Superstar
- Collect Over 450 Cars. Enjoy the largest and most diverse Horizon car roster yet, including over 100 licensed automotive manufacturers.
- Stunt. Create. Explore. In the new open-ended campaign, everything you do progresses your game.
- Customize Your Horizon Life. Outfit your driver with new clothing and emotes, own property, and create custom race routes for the community.
Explore a Shared World
- Fully Synchronized World. When time of day, weather and seasons change, everyone playing the game experiences it at the same time.
- Go it Alone or Team up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join Team multiplayer for casual fun or Ranked Teams to take on the best in the world.
- Livestream Your Game. Integrated Mixer features make broadcasting and spectating Horizon gameplay more fun and rewarding than ever.
Secondly, we learn about the editions that will be available to the fans.
The Standard Edition will cost $59.99/£49.99/€69.99 and will include the Formula Drift Car Pack in both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 as pre-order bonus.
The Deluxe Edition will only be digital, costing $79.99/£69.99/€89.99. It will come with the Car pass, which separately would cost $30.
The Ultimate Edition will be both physical and digital and will cost $99.99/£89.99/€109.99. It will include all of the above, plus the VIP Membership (valued at $20), two expansions (costing a total of $40), and early access to the game on September 28th.
Incidentally, pre-orders are already open on Amazon.
Last, but not least, we got some beautiful screenshots and the box art for the standard and ultimate editions. You can check them out in the gallery below.
This is just one of the many reveals from today’s Xbox press briefing. You can check out everything else in the livestream directly from Microsoft.