Forza Horizon 5 Update Patch Notes Today (December 14)
An all new update!
Forza Horizon 5 has received an all-new update today which makes a number of changes to the game.
The Forza franchise has been one of the most popular when it comes to racing games. Be it the gameplay, the handling, or the overall visual fidelity, the game stand out in all departments. In fact, the game’s graphics are considered not only the best in the genre but also one of the best among all games as well.
- MORE: Where to Watch Spider-Man No Way Home? Is It Streaming on Disney Plus?
It’s been a while since the game was released, but the developers are still actively releasing new content for the game. This includes new events, tweaks, and much more. A new update has been rolled out today, although this doesn’t make any major changes as such. We are getting a plethora of bug fixes and performance improvements in this update, and here are the complete patch notes of the same.
Forza Horizon 5 Update Patch Notes Today (December 13)
We’re constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 5. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.
- Xbox One: 2.414.967.0
- Xbox Series: 3.416.408.0
- PC: 3.414.967.0
- Steam: 1.414.967.0
- Various stability fixes
- Server stability improvements
- Network improvements
- Convoy matchmaking improvements
- Fixed an issue with convoy members disappearing
- Fixed an issue with players trying to join another players server
- Fixed an issue with Direct Storage Issues on Series X|S
- Freeroam car traffic improvements