FPS Horror Inner Chains Gets New Video Showing Off First Minutes of Gameplay
Today, developer Telepaths Tree released a new video for FPS horror game Inner Chains that shows off the first eight minutes or so of the game.
In the new video of raw gameplay, you will receive an introduction to the horrifying, dark, bio-mechanical world of the game created by Tomasz Strzalkowski. Further, you will have an opportunity to feel the game’s tense, and mystical atmosphere, as well as meet the game’s inhabitants and deadly flora.
Never heard of Inner Chains before? Don’t fret — here’s a brief overview from the developer itself:
An FPS horror game set in a surreal, dark and deadly biomechanical world never seen before. Humankind is just a small part of a hostile universe. Want to survive? Discover its secrets.
- Dark biomechanical world with deadly fauna and flora
- Stunning visuals set in dystopian surrealist style
- Variety of challenging opponents
- Breathtaking locations with unique settings
- Great soundtrack composed by Michał Staczkun
- Thrilling action combined with intense elements of terror
- VR Support
Inner Chains is currently in development for PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and will have some type of VR support. The game is slated to release sometime in Q1 2017. Below, you can check out the new video: