Targem Games and Gaijin Entertainment announced today the release of the post-apocalyptic vehicular action combat game Crossout. The game is being released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One for the amazingly low price of free! Alongside the release announcement, we also received a new launch trailer which can be seen below.
In the new launch trailer, which clocks in at 1 minute and 34 seconds, we get to take a closer look at the game’s combat and factions that you can choose from. We also get to see some of the customization options since this game is all about building and customizing your sweet, yet deadly ride to annihilate your foes with.
Here is a brief description of the game’s features:
- Unique vehicles, crafted by players using a wide range of available parts: from nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles and even combat walkers.
- Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations: Create vehicles of any shape using a wide range of parts, with a wide variety of armor and weapons to help support your arsenal.
- Advanced damage model: destroy any part of an enemy vehicle and it will affect the machine’s performance immediately.
- A huge arsenal of weapons: From chainsaws to power-drills, machine guns to rocket launchers, and a wide range of variety including flying drones and stealth generators.
- Your own workshop: create new and advanced parts, and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
- Trading options between players: every piece that you have gathered in battle can be sold to other players.
- Choose your own battle strategy: Apart from victory, the only thing that matters is your Survival!
Crossout is out today as a free-to-play title across PC, PS4 and Xbox One.