GameStop Hosting Xbox One Weekend: Pushing Microsoft’s Console Hard With Discounts and Deals
GameStop just sent in a press release announcing a new Xbox One event to be held this weekend. The retailer will offer multiple discounts and deals on Xbox One accessories and softwareon June 27th and 28th across to all its US stores.
On top of the usual 50% bonus trade-in credit for the purchase of a new Xbox One, customers that will purchase one will also be able to benefit from a $20 discount on a on a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live gold and $10 off an additional controller.
Further deals include
- Save $30 on a Turtle Beach Ear Force X07 Headset ($129.99) Reg- $159.99
- Save $20 on Wolfenstein: The New Order, NBA 2K14, Zumba Fitness World Party
- Save $10 on Murdered Soul Suspecct
- Save $10 on Charge Station for Xbox One controllers
- Save $20 on an Amazon Kindle Fire HD ($119.99) Reg- $139.99
I’m not sure what the Kindle Fire has to do with Xbox One, but it’s indeed part of the event.
This is the third event pushing Xbox One announced this month after the Xbox One Day on the launch of the Kinect-less SKU and the #XBLGoldMine contest currently being held on social media platforms. It’s doubtless that the retailer and Microsoft have a solid partnership. GameStop has often pushed Xbox consoles in the past, but now they’re really going all out.
Below you can check out the flyers of the new event.