Community nights have returned for the Gears of War 4 community thanks to support from The Coalition. The events will occur once a month and each has themed weapons and characters. This first event will take place on Saturday, December 3 at 10 AM Pacific.
Players will take place in Horde 3.0 in Gears of War 4 with 10 waves completed or failed on hardcore or insane. Maps are the players choice and teams must have at least one scout and engineer. This event is a fulfillment of The Coalition’s promise to support various community events following the tenth anniversary of Gears of War.
- The event will last two-three hours depending on turn out.
- Will cycle players every two matches and will invite new players to the lobby.
- To get an invite message the Host on the day of the event, with the word COMMUNITY NIGHTS Will invite in the order messages are recevied.
- Special guests might join in on the events and will update thread if and when happening.
- To be entered in a prize from the event you much complete one lobby, each lobby is two matches.
- Prizes may vary depending on what’s available, and has been donated..