Genshin Impact 1.6 Electro Buff Confirmed by miHoYo - What Are The Elemental Reactions Changes?
Buff for Keqing and Electro in 1.6.
In the latest Q&A with the Genshin Impact developers, miHoYo confirmed a buff for the Electro element in the 1.6 Ver update, coming in June – What do we know about the buff so far and how will it change Elemental Reactions’ stats and builds for Superconduct and Electro-Charged?
- BAIZHU – New Dendro characters release date hinted at by miHoYo
Genshin Impact – Elemental reaction changes
We summarized below what the developers said in the Q&A:
- After reaching Level 60, every character will get a DMG buff for the major Elemental Reactions they trigger, including Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, Swirl, and Shatter.
- The Base Shield DMG Absorption for shields generated by Crystallize reactions will be increased.
- The DMG Bonus provided by Elemental Mastery for major reactions will be increased. (Refer to the attributes panel in-game for the exact DMG Bonus amount)
miHoYo also confirmed some of these changes are already implemented in the 1.6 Private Beta Test. Some numbers have leaked as well, however I personally won’t be sharing them as they aren’t final anyways, and could end up highly misrepresent the final changes that miHoYo will publish before 1.6.
- LEAKS – New boat system and Archipelago area possibly in 1.6
Genshin Impact Electro buff – Buffing Electro Elemental reactions
Electro-Charged and Super Conduct receiving a buff will be great for characters like Keqing. This might also mean we’ll finally get more Electro characters as none have been added so far. Keqing is, since the release of Genshin Impact on September 28 ,2020, the sole released 5* Electro character.
As a side note, the Q&A also confirms Keqing will play a big role in the Moonchase Festival.
- MEMES – Eplaining the McGenshin profile pictures meme
The Electro element is believed by fans to be one of the weakest Elements in Genshin Impact right now. Personally speaking, I’d rather say it’s strong, but not incredibly overpowered and doesn’t easily let you do massive DMG. Unlike the Vaporize combo you can do with a Pyro characters like Bennett and a Hydro character like Mona.
Genshin Impact is available on PS4, PS5, mobile, and PC. Version 1.5 finally added the Housing system. We’ve got a guide right here to help you find Wood locations for your Furnishings.